Contact us on 0141-4920518 or

  • 0141-4920518


Web Counter

Home Loan

A home loan is an amount of money that an individual borrows from a bank or money lending company at a certain rate of interest to be paid with the EMI every month. The property is taken as a security by the money lending company for the Home Loan.

The property can either be commercial or personal in nature.

When the borrower cannot pay the dues, the lender will possess all the legal rights to recover the outstanding loan amount by sale of the property in question.

Types Of Home Loan

Home Purchase Loan

This is the loan that one takes for purchasing a home.

Home Improvement Loan

This loan covers expenditure related to repairs of your home or even renovation.

Home Construction Loan

This loan comes in handy when you are building a new house.

Land Purchase Loan

Someone wishing to buy a plot of land for constructing his/her own house can avail this loan.

Home Extension Loan

Suppose you plan to add another room, garage, bathroom or kitchen to your home. This is the loan that you should apply for and this also comes in handy if you are planning to have another floor.

Joint Home Loan

These are loans taken by two people or even more. For instance, spouses can apply for joint home loans.

Home Loan Balance Transfer

You can use this mechanism to switch your outstanding loan amount to a different lender with better terms and conditions and lower interest.

Top Up Home Loan

This kind of loan helps you borrow some more money above the outstanding loan amount. There are attractive rates of interest offered by Bajaj Finserv in case of top-up loans.

Home loan

Above 24 years of age at the time of borrowing the loan

Within 65 years of age or superannuation (for salaried individuals) whichever is earlier at the time of maturity of the loan

Salaried individuals working in reputable companies

Self-employed professionals

Self-employed non-professionals or businessmen

Application form duly filled and signed


Identity proof

Proof of residence

Latest Salary Slip

Bank statement for 6 months

Income Tax returns / Form 16 for 3 years

Education Proof

If you are self-employed, you would need to furnish the following documents with the above:

Business Existence Document

P/L Statement for 3 years

Balance Sheet for 3 years

Business Profile

Partnership Deed Drafting

An Doubt Rubber Financial Expert will first understand your business, Partners, Partnership structure and other relevant details to draft a Partnership Deed that is acceptable to all Partners.

Partnership Deed Registration

Based on your requirements and the service level you have requested from Doubt Rubber, we will help you register the Partnership Deed with the relevant authorities to make the Partnership a Registered Partnership Firm.

Obtaining PAN & TAN

Based on the package you had selected, we will help you obtain PAN and TAN registration for your Partnership Firm from the relevant Authorities once the Partnership Firm is registered.